When a problem occurs, attention is established by immediately illuminating error and/or warning lights. The upsetting parameter information is displayed within the associated status box for fast problem diagnosis. Once the problem is corrected, a remote reset of the MDS system can be performed directly from the RSP Remote Status Panel.
Providing Operators with additional status information allows problems to be recognized, diagnosed, and corrected in a timely manner. Communication with Technicians is improved for faster repairs and the risk of compound problems leading to an unnecessary diversion is reduced. The recognition of impending issues or abnormal parameters can be used for decision-making purposes ultimately providing for safer firing of black liquor.
- Measurement and temperature of both refractometers
- Purging information of both refractometers
- Trend graph and expected time to divert warning
- Functional status indication of monitored parameters
- Error/Reset light/switch and Warning light
- Divert light/switch (shielded) High-resolution color display